Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Time: 12:00 Noon Eastern / 9:00 AM Pacific
Re-certification credit: HRCI, SHRM and CAE credit is available for attending this webinar.
CLICK HERE to register.
Let’s face it: every charitable organization struggles to trim its operating expenses and conserve resources for mission. Sometimes it’s tempting to take short-cuts arranging insurance protection, selecting service providers, or streamlining internal protocols to match a resource-challenged workforce. Yet, time and time again, experience proves such decisions can actually cost an organization more in the long run.
This fast-paced session led by a nationally-recognized global insurance veteran will cover five practical tips to maximize value while bulletproofing asset protection.
Subjects will include:
- “Strategy First – Insurance Last” – risk management strategies that complement commercial insurance
- When and how to shop for insurance alternatives
- “Turning Lemons Into Lemonade”
- Selecting a strategic risk adviser
- Unmasking agent/broker compensation
Speaker: Scott Konrad, Senior Vice President & Not-for-Profit Practice Leader, HUB International