Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM Eastern / 8:30 AM Pacific
CLICK HERE to register.
When supervisors think about managing performance they often visualize the dreaded annual performance review. But proper performance management is so much more than an annual discussion of goals. It is an ongoing effort to put your staff in an environment that allows them to be successful and providing them the proper feedback to allow them to excel. Join us as we discuss how this always present, organization-wide, effort should be managed.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- How to set expectations and create a strong foundation from the start
- When performance declines, how should you approach the issue?
- Assessing the situation and what’s causing the problem
- How to document the issues
- Best practices for disciplinary processes
- Providing effective feedback
Who Should Attend:
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR Assistant/Generalists
CE Credit: HRCI / SHRM