What if there was one set of skills that could accelerate your progress toward your goals, improve your organizational culture, help you retain your employees, and create a vibrant, accountability-based workplace?
There is! It’s COACHING!
Training your people-leaders to become skilled “coaching managers” can have a dramatically positive impact on the most important measures of workplace success.
Creating a Coaching Culture:
- Builds trust which is at the heart of every strong organization
- Improves outcomes by helping people get laser-focused on what they need to achieve
- Builds competence, confidence, and accountability
- And can accelerate your progress toward every meaningful initiative on your plate in 2022 and beyond!
Join us for this interactive discussion and Q&A where we will:
- Explain what coaching IS and why it has such a dramatically positive impact on your workplace
- Reveal a simple coaching format that you can start using immediately
- Discuss the process for replacing your annual performance appraisal with a quarterly coaching model that will result in better performance and less paperwork!
- Answer YOUR questions about Coaching
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the ONE THING that accelerates EVERYTHING!
Speakers: Julie Gilbertson, Sr HR Consultant, 501(c) Service; Claire Laughlin, Founder, Claire Laughlin Consulting