Date: October 4, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern
Re-certification Credits: CPE (5), CAE (5), HRCI (1), SHRM (1)
Join 501(c) Services and Marks Paneth for a five hour nonprofit dedicated training broadcast live. This five hour webcast is designed to provide the nonprofit community with the knowledge and resources needed to help tackle the latest industry challenges and the opportunity to learn from industry experts.
You can attend any number of sessions. The event is free and has as many as five (5) CPE credits available; five (5) CAE credits available; and one (1) hour of HRCI and/or SHRM credit. (The Evaluating Unemployment Risk session is the only presentation that carries HR credit.)
Topics on the agenda include:
- Nonprofit Accounting Update (CPE, CAE)
- Impact of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act on Nonprofit Organizations (CPE, CAE)
- Form 990 and Pension Update Evaluating (CPE, CAE)
- Evaluating Unemployment Risk (CPE, CAE, HRCI, SHRM)
- Cybersecurity: Prevention, Incident Response & Industry Compliance (CPE, CAE)
Featuring a diverse lineup of speakers from Marks Paneth, 501(c) Services, New York State Charities Bureau and internationally recognized cybersecurity firm Sylint Group, Inc.