Managing unemployment for a nonprofit can be complicated.
What is reimbursing? Should we reimburse or not?
What is the Base Period and is my organization in a “Lag State?”
How do I prevent improper unemployment payments and can an employee who voluntarily quits qualify for unemployment benefits?
Since 1982, 501(c) Service has helped thousands of nonprofits manage their unemployment. We know what a challenge unemployment can be for nonprofits, and that’s why we’re sharing our Nonprofit Unemployment Insurance Tool Kit.
This FREE Tool Kit provides you with all the basics, helping you jumpstart your organization’s ability to strategically manage unemployment so that it’s not a burden on your mission-critical resources.
This Nonprofit Unemployment Insurance Tool Kit has in-depth information about:
- Base Period Claims
- Managing your Human Resources risk
- How to handle unemployment impostor claims
- Improper Payments
- Keys to a successful unemployment hearing
- What to do if an employee quits
- When and how to protest unemployment claims
- The nonprofit state unemployment insurance tax exemption